FRISCO (AP) – The Dallas Stars have activated goaltender Kari Lehtonen from injured reserve.
Dallas also Monday recalled defenseman Aaron Rome from his conditioning assignment with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and assigned goaltender Jack Campbell to the AHL squad.
Lehtonen has missed the past five games after being placed on injured reserve retroactive to Oct. 11 when he suffered a lower body injury. In three games this season, he has a 2-1 record with a .953 save percentage and a 1.57 goals-against average.
Campbell made his NHL debut on Sunday night against the Anaheim Ducks, stopping 41 of 47 shots.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Officer To Skydive In Uniform At Addison Kaboom Town
- North Texas Could See Record For Near-Drownings
- Fireworks Stand First Copeville Business To Reopen After December’s Tornado
- Brexit May Result In Opportunity For Texas Mortgages
- Lab Technicians Test Trinity River For E. Coli
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures