Stars Activate Lehtonen From IR
Dallas Stars CentralShop for Dallas Stars Gear
Buy Dallas Stars Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
FRISCO (AP) - The Dallas Stars have activated goaltender Kari Lehtonen from injured reserve.
Dallas also Monday recalled defenseman Aaron Rome from his conditioning assignment with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and assigned goaltender Jack Campbell to the AHL squad.
Lehtonen has missed the past five games after being placed on injured reserve retroactive to Oct. 11 when he suffered a lower body injury. In three games this season, he has a 2-1 record with a .953 save percentage and a 1.57 goals-against average.
Campbell made his NHL debut on Sunday night against the Anaheim Ducks, stopping 41 of 47 shots.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- North Texans Enjoy Unseasonably Cool Weather
- GM Financial To Expand Operations Center In Arlington
- House OKs Bill To block Obama Deportation Relief
- TxDOT Shuts Down Portion Of I-35W For Weekend
- Colleyville West Nile Woes Continue Despite Aggressive Treatment
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures