FRISCO (AP) – The Dallas Stars have activated goaltender Kari Lehtonen from injured reserve.
Dallas also Monday recalled defenseman Aaron Rome from his conditioning assignment with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and assigned goaltender Jack Campbell to the AHL squad.
Lehtonen has missed the past five games after being placed on injured reserve retroactive to Oct. 11 when he suffered a lower body injury. In three games this season, he has a 2-1 record with a .953 save percentage and a 1.57 goals-against average.
Campbell made his NHL debut on Sunday night against the Anaheim Ducks, stopping 41 of 47 shots.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- SMU Stuns No. 11 Houston 38-16
- Stars Shut Out By Blue Jackets 3-0
- Local Developer Brings Old Building Back To Life In Oak Cliff
- Man Injured By Bobcat Is First Case In Plano’s Recorded History
- Fort Worth Police Arrest Man Who Shot At Officers
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures