The Colony Woman Talks Kidnapper Out Of Raping Her
THE COLONY (CBSDFW.COM) - The Colony Police have released a sketch of a man they say kidnapped a woman at gunpoint and tried to rape her. They want to get his face out there because the brazen, bold nature of his crimes in this instance indicate he could strike again.
CBS 11’s Sharrie Williams talked with victim, who says she was afraid for her life, and believes the man had every intention of raping her – until she told him she was pregnant. The 42-year-old woman admitted she came up with the pregnancy story hoping it would stop the man from sexually assaulting her.
The victim says the suspect approached her and asked for a cigatette as she left the Budget Suites Hotel off the Sam Rayburn Tollway near Paige Road. He then pulled out a gun to her head and forced her to drive 17 miles to Prosper. She says the gun was pointed at her head the entire time.
Police say she managed to talk her way out of a sexual assault, after the suspect forced her out of the car. He ran off and she was able to get back to her car and call 911.
- Study: Insurers May Use Drug Costs To Discriminate
- Paroled Dallas Inmate Set To Die For Different 1996 Slaying
- Police Believe Child Sexual Predator Uses Money To Lure Kids
- Lewisville Police Warn Of Attempted Child Abduction
- Police Offer Crime Prevention Class After String Of Burglaries
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures