NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – CBS 11 News reporter Jack Fink sat down with U.S. Senator Ted Cruz on October 22, 2013.
The freshman Senator and Tea Party favorite talked about everything from angry reactions from some Republicans on Capitol Hill, to Obamacare and his fight to defund the healthcare law.
Senator Cruz also spoke about the threats made against him and his family on Twitter that are now being investigated by the FBI and Capitol Police.
It was a lengthy interview that Cruz granted exclusively to CBS 11 News. Click below and watch the entire interview as it was conducted.
- Fort Worth Business Targeted By Vandals
- Vigil For Dallas Dog Mauling Victim After City Manager Announces Retirement
- Memorial Day 2016: A Daughter’s Devotion To Her Dad
- Business Coming Back After Flooding At Joe Pool Lake
- Memorial Day 2016: “Never Forget – Families Want To Hear You Say Their Names”
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures