NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – CBS 11 News reporter Jack Fink sat down with U.S. Senator Ted Cruz on October 22, 2013.
The freshman Senator and Tea Party favorite talked about everything from angry reactions from some Republicans on Capitol Hill, to Obamacare and his fight to defund the healthcare law.
Senator Cruz also spoke about the threats made against him and his family on Twitter that are now being investigated by the FBI and Capitol Police.
It was a lengthy interview that Cruz granted exclusively to CBS 11 News. Click below and watch the entire interview as it was conducted.
- Djokovic Gets Rematch With Vesely In U.S. Open
- 4 Regional CPS Directors Fired Amid Texas Agency’s Shakeup
- Ethan Couch’s Lawyers Want Judge’s Rulings Tossed
- On The Rise: The Which Blair Project
- Dana White Speaks Frankly About McGregor, Lesnar & CM Punk
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures