NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – CBS 11 News reporter Jack Fink sat down with U.S. Senator Ted Cruz on October 22, 2013.
The freshman Senator and Tea Party favorite talked about everything from angry reactions from some Republicans on Capitol Hill, to Obamacare and his fight to defund the healthcare law.
Senator Cruz also spoke about the threats made against him and his family on Twitter that are now being investigated by the FBI and Capitol Police.
It was a lengthy interview that Cruz granted exclusively to CBS 11 News. Click below and watch the entire interview as it was conducted.
- Reward For Missing Keller Girl Increased To $100k
- Kickers Miss Short Field Goals, Seahawks, Cards End In 6-6 Tie
- Police Investigate Burglary At Oak Cliff Restaurant
- Release: Most Successful Texas State Fair In 130-Year History
- Average Gasoline Price Down 4 Cents To $2.25 A Gallon
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures