Aggies’ Roberson Treated After Heart Rate Issue
COLLEGE STATION (AP) — Texas A&M basketball player Kourtney Roberson has undergone a procedure at a hospital after experiencing a rapid heart rate during practice.
The school said in a news release that Roberson underwent an outpatient procedure Thursday at Scott & White Hospital in College Station.
The team says the junior from Arcadia, La., is expected to resume basketball activities in “the coming weeks.” Roberson had the procedure after he was evaluated by the team’s medical staff when the issue arose in practice Monday.
The 6-foot-9 forward averaged 6.9 points and 6.6 rebounds last season, starting 32 of 33 games. Roberson took a red shirt year the previous season after appearing in nine games before breaking an ankle.
The Aggies open the season Nov. 8 at home against Buffalo.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Overexposure To Electronic Devices May Lead To Vision Problems
- Texan With Baby In Stroller Faces Theft, Abandonment Charges
- FWPD Officer’s Infant Daughter Hospitalized After Multiple Seizures
- Security Camera Catches USPS Worker Who Has Had It
- Neighbors Say “No” To New Cowboy Church’s Rodeo Arena
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures