DALLAS (AP) — The University of Dallas is receiving a $12 million gift for a new building at its business school.
The university announced Thursday it had gotten the donation from Satish and Yasmin Gupta, who founded the private steel company SB International.
The money will go to a new academic building for the Gupta College of Business.
Satish Gupta says in a school statement that the University of Dallas inspired the couple’s careers, and he hopes the gift will help inspire future students.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fireworks Stand First Copeville Business To Reopen After December’s Tornado
- Brexit May Result In Opportunity For Texas Mortgages
- Lab Technicians Test Trinity River For E. Coli
- New Drug Helps Prevent Noise Anxiety For Dogs
- Dead Body Found Near Lake Grapevine Dam
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures