Couple Gives $12M To University Of Dallas
DALLAS (AP) — The University of Dallas is receiving a $12 million gift for a new building at its business school.
The university announced Thursday it had gotten the donation from Satish and Yasmin Gupta, who founded the private steel company SB International.
The money will go to a new academic building for the Gupta College of Business.
Satish Gupta says in a school statement that the University of Dallas inspired the couple’s careers, and he hopes the gift will help inspire future students.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Group That Organized Biker Meeting Gets City Proclamation
- Golfers Play Around Flooded Courses
- Marinas, Restaurants At Lake Grapevine Ready For The Weekend
- Rangers Put 1B/OF Blanks On DL, Add OF Smolinski
- Fracking To Resume In Denton After Local Ban Nullified By State
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures