Couple Gives $12M To University Of Dallas
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (AP) – The University of Dallas is receiving a $12 million gift for a new building at its business school.
The university announced Thursday it had gotten the donation from Satish and Yasmin Gupta, who founded the private steel company SB International.
The money will go to a new academic building for the Gupta College of Business.
Satish Gupta says in a school statement that the University of Dallas inspired the couple’s careers, and he hopes the gift will help inspire future students.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Unofficial Dallas Cowboys Depth Chart (July 24, 2014)
- Alleged Police Brutality In Denton
- MLB Star Knoblauch Charged In Houston With Assaulting Ex-Wife
- Formerly Conjoined Twins Celebrate First Birthday
- Trending: 50 Shades Trailer, Morgan Freeman Impression, Water Balloon Invention
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures