GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Garland are asking for the public’s help finding a hit-and-run driver who killed a motorcyclist Tuesday afternoon. It happened at Jupiter Road and Miller Park Drive.
Dennis Hall, 47, from Rowlett was killed.
Police released a photo of a White Lincoln Town Car, which they say may have ran the red light and hit Hall.
Anyone with information about the hit-and-run may call Garland Police 972.485.4840.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Buzz Aldrin Sues His Children Alleging Misuse Of His Finances
- Latest MLB Power Rankings: Astros Stay On Top Of The Pack
- George W. Bush To Unveil His Portraits Of Winston Churchill
- Supreme Court Rules To Uphold Texas Redistricting Plans
- Woman Slams Walgreens After Pharmacist Refuses To Give Miscarriage Meds
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures