GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Garland are asking for the public’s help finding a hit-and-run driver who killed a motorcyclist Tuesday afternoon. It happened at Jupiter Road and Miller Park Drive.
Dennis Hall, 47, from Rowlett was killed.
Police released a photo of a White Lincoln Town Car, which they say may have ran the red light and hit Hall.
Anyone with information about the hit-and-run may call Garland Police 972.485.4840.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Elementary School Not Finished For 1st Day, Parents Upset
- Meet The North Texas Teacher Who Cancelled Homework
- Trump Ends Texas Trip With Rally In Austin Tonight
- Man Admits Using KiK App For Child Porn; Gets 60 Month Sentence
- Machete-Wielding Robbery Suspect Wanted In Several North Texas Cities
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures