GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Garland are asking for the public’s help finding a hit-and-run driver who killed a motorcyclist Tuesday afternoon. It happened at Jupiter Road and Miller Park Drive.
Dennis Hall, 47, from Rowlett was killed.
Police released a photo of a White Lincoln Town Car, which they say may have ran the red light and hit Hall.
Anyone with information about the hit-and-run may call Garland Police 972.485.4840.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Southwest Airlines Pilot Lauded As Hero For Handling Crisis
- Babies Of Senators Now Welcome In Senate Chamber
- 2 Years After Prince’s Death, Prosecutors To Update Investigation
- Amazon Says It Has More Than 100 Million Prime Members
- Residents Critical Of Program To Repair Harvey-Damaged Homes
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures