Hit And Run Driver In Garland Kills Motorcyclist
Get Breaking News First
GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Garland are asking for the public’s help finding a hit-and-run driver who killed a motorcyclist Tuesday afternoon. It happened at Jupiter Road and Miller Park Drive.
Dennis Hall, 47, from Rowlett was killed.
Police released a photo of a White Lincoln Town Car, which they say may have ran the red light and hit Hall.
Anyone with information about the hit-and-run may call Garland Police 972.485.4840.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Training Camp Position Battles: Day 1
- 6 Newest Members Of The National Baseball Hall Of Fame
- Babe’s Video Update: Romo The Veteran; Has Four Hours of Rehab Each Day
- The 5 Worst Logos In Professional Sports
- Julie Fisk Reviews “Lucy”
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures