Kingsbury’s Swagger Palpable For No. 10 Texas Tech
Sports Fan Insider
LUBBOCK (AP) – Texas Tech has climbed to No. 10 in the rankings behind confident first-year coach Kliff Kingsbury.
The 34-year-old’s energy and enthusiasm are palpable and clearly having an effect on his unbeaten team.
Kingsbury, the first in a long line of record-setting quarterbacks at Texas Tech under former coach Mike Leach, returned to his alma mater in December to try to revitalize the program.
So far, so good. The Red Raiders (7-0, 4-0 Big 12) lead the conference after being picked seventh in the preseason poll.
The have a big test Saturday, going on the road to play No. 17 Oklahoma (6-1, 3-1).
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 5 Other Lopsided NFL Games (To Make The Buccaneers Feel Better)
- Brad Keselowski Wins Pole At New Hampshire
- TTYM: Goodell Is Goofed, Harden Can’t Dance And New Lingerie Leaguers?
- Young Stars Open Camp As More Confident Group
- Petition Filed Seeking To Block Peterson From Son
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures