DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Professional golfer Justin Leonard and his wife Amanda will host the 2nd annual SpinClassic next month. It’s a spin-class-turned-fundraiser to support Camp Mati.
Camp Mati is a non-profit organization that supports Dallas families with children battling cancer. SpinClassic will take place on Saturday, November 2nd from 2 – 3 p.m. at Equinox Highland Park.
While spinners purchase tickets and sweat it out for the cause, spectators can also purchase tickets to watch the action and participate in the live and silent auctions.
For more information click on campmati.com.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- No. 16 Oklahoma Goes For 4th-Straight Win vs. Texas Tech
- Cubs Beat Dodgers 8-4, Head Home With 3-2 lead In NLCS
- Obama Appeals Block On School Transgender Rules
- Oklahoma OC Lincoln Riley Adds Ground Game To Air Raid
- Elliott, Surprising Prescott Give Dallas Backfield Of Future
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures