Pro Golfer Justin Leonard To ‘Spin Up’ Funds For Cancer Patients
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Professional golfer Justin Leonard and his wife Amanda will host the 2nd annual SpinClassic next month. It’s a spin-class-turned-fundraiser to support Camp Mati.
Camp Mati is a non-profit organization that supports Dallas families with children battling cancer. SpinClassic will take place on Saturday, November 2nd from 2 – 3 p.m. at Equinox Highland Park.
While spinners purchase tickets and sweat it out for the cause, spectators can also purchase tickets to watch the action and participate in the live and silent auctions.
For more information click on campmati.com.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- White House Intruder Identified As Texas Army Veteran
- Police Search For Suspect In Robbery
- Fort Worth Police Find Body Next To Wrecked Truck
- Study: Apple’s New iPhones Score Big In Durability
- Citing Joan Rivers, Gov. Perry Backs Clinic Law
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures