DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Professional golfer Justin Leonard and his wife Amanda will host the 2nd annual SpinClassic next month. It’s a spin-class-turned-fundraiser to support Camp Mati.
Camp Mati is a non-profit organization that supports Dallas families with children battling cancer. SpinClassic will take place on Saturday, November 2nd from 2 – 3 p.m. at Equinox Highland Park.
While spinners purchase tickets and sweat it out for the cause, spectators can also purchase tickets to watch the action and participate in the live and silent auctions.
For more information click on campmati.com.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Rangers Claim Infielder Pete Kozma Off Waivers From Yankees
- Texas Most Wanted Fugitive Back In Custody
- Dallas Warehouse Collapses After Plastic Containers Catch Fire
- 100 Days In, Trumps Says He’s Brought About ‘Profound Change’
- Cowboys Stick With Draft Plan In Search For Defensive Star
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures