Another winning week for the Degenerate, 6-3 overall! Thank me later!
@Washington -23 Over Cal. Road Dogs off 3 straight losses playing @ a team coming off a loss are 3-23 ATS since 1980.
@Iowa -4 Northwestern. See above game
Vandy +17 @A&M. Aggies win, ‘Dores keep it close
Tennessee +28 @Bama. Vols are playing well, and as dominant as Bama has been, 28 is a lot to give up in a rivalry game.
Texas +2 @TCU. I’ve given up trusting TCU. I don’t trust Texas, either, but they have Texas talent, and TCU has TCU talent.
@New Orleans -11 Buffalo. Saints are a different animal at home, especially with a mess of a QB situation with the Bills
NY Jets +7 @Cincy. I think the Bengals win, but the Jets have always frustrated Andy Dalton. Don’t be surprised if this doesn’t come down to last second FG
Seattle -11 @STL. Kellen Clemons is QB’ing vs Seattle. Enjoy the gift from Vegas
Denver/Washington OVER 58. Denver is 7-0 covering the OVER this year, and the Over is 24-11 in Non-Conference games this year.
SF/Jax OVER 41. See, Denver/Wash
Dallas/Detroit UNDER 51.5. Cowboys struggle to score on the road.
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Patterson 202 Games At TCU, Snyder Seeks 201st K-State Win
- Chris Arnold Stories: NBA Legends Ballin’ In Roger Staubach’s Backyard
- Rolando McClain Suspended Indefinitely For Violating NFL’s Substance Abuse Policy
- Keidel: Why The Cowboys’ Win Streak Continues
- Are The Cowboys Canada’s Team? Jerry Jones Says So