NORTH RICHLAND HILLS (CBSDFW.COM) – Two Tarrant County bridges are coming down this weekend and it could mean detours and delays that could put a damper on your weekend plans.
Precinct Line Road in North Richland Hills will be closed to traffic under one of the bridges. Part of that bridge is brand new. Another part of it will be demolished. Precinct Line Road will be closed under the bridge from 9 p.m. Friday through 5 a.m. Monday.
Part of Holiday Lane will also be closed over the weekend as a portion of the bridge over it is demolished. Holiday Lane will be closed beginning Friday at 9 p.m. until Sunday at 5 a.m.
Highway 183 will not be closed, but when traffic is lightest, in the overnight hours, rolling lane closures will be conducted in 15-minute intervals. Officials say it’s just enough time for work crews to demolish the older portions of the bridges.
- Silver Alert Issued For Missing Azle Man
- Hero Dog Shot By Burglars While Protecting Teen, Reports Say
- College Basketball Games of the Week: Kansas, Texas Tech Clash At Top Of Big 12
- Florida Governor: Ban Gun Sales To Underage And Mentally Ill
- US Companies Distant Themselves From NRA As Pressure Mounts
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Migrating Spiders Sailing Through North Texas Skies
- Texas Lt. Gov. Says Obama Should Be Impeached
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures