DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Twenty cars were pulled from the Trinity River this Thursday.
The submerged cars were found in the river near the L.B. Houston Nature Trail off California Crossing Road.
A construction company repairing a nearby dam made the discovery.
Police are running the VIN numbers to check how many of vehicles were stolen.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fire Tears Through Oakland Dance Party, Killing At Least 9
- Mayfield, Sooners Top Oklahoma St. 38-20 To Win Big 12
- DPS Identifies Man Who Allegedly Stole Ambulance
- Houston AD: Briles Not A Candidate To Be Next Football Coach
- Houston Couple Pleads Guilty In Scheme To Obtain Tax Refunds
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Migrating Spiders Sailing Through North Texas Skies
- Texas Lt. Gov. Says Obama Should Be Impeached
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures