20 Cars Pulled From Trinity River In Dallas
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Twenty cars were pulled from the Trinity River this Thursday.
The submerged cars were found in the river near the L.B. Houston Nature Trail off California Crossing Road.
A construction company repairing a nearby dam made the discovery.
Police are running the VIN numbers to check how many of vehicles were stolen.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Baylor Quarterback Russell Finally Gets To Play At Kansas
- Kansas State Hopes To Upset No. 2 TCU
- Cowboys LB Sean Lee Cleared To Play Following Concussion
- Shooting On Texas Southern University Campus
- Cowboys Defensive Back Brandon Carr On The Meaning Of His Tattoos
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Migrating Spiders Sailing Through North Texas Skies
- Texas Lt. Gov. Says Obama Should Be Impeached
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures