DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Twenty cars were pulled from the Trinity River this Thursday.
The submerged cars were found in the river near the L.B. Houston Nature Trail off California Crossing Road.
A construction company repairing a nearby dam made the discovery.
Police are running the VIN numbers to check how many of vehicles were stolen.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Hail Leaves Homes And Businesses Across Collin County Damaged
- American Airlines Apologizes After Video Shows Tense Moments With Flight Attendant
- Andrus’ RBI Single In 9th Pushes Rangers Past Royals 2-1
- ‘Happy Days’ Star Erin Moran Dies At 56
- Sessions Slams Sanctuary Cities During Border Trip
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Migrating Spiders Sailing Through North Texas Skies
- Texas Lt. Gov. Says Obama Should Be Impeached
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures