DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Twenty cars were pulled from the Trinity River this Thursday.
The submerged cars were found in the river near the L.B. Houston Nature Trail off California Crossing Road.
A construction company repairing a nearby dam made the discovery.
Police are running the VIN numbers to check how many of vehicles were stolen.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Christmas Tree Shortage May Cause Price Hike This Year
- IKEA Relaunches Malm Dresser Recall After 8th Child Is Killed
- Trump Pardons Thanksgiving Turkeys Drumstick & Wishbone
- CBS Fires Charlie Rose After Sexual Misconduct Claims
- U.S. Christmas Tree Shortage May Cause Price Hike This Year
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Migrating Spiders Sailing Through North Texas Skies
- Texas Lt. Gov. Says Obama Should Be Impeached
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures