Bell Guides Oklahoma Past Texas Tech 38-30
Sports Fan Insider
NORMAN, Okla. (AP) — Blake Bell threw for 249 yards and a pair of touchdowns, and Damien Williams added two more scores as No. 17 Oklahoma outlasted No. 10 Texas Tech in a 38-30 win.
Jalen Saunders added six catches for 153 yards receiving and both of Bell’s touchdown passes for the Sooners (7-1, 4-1 Big 12 Conference), who rallied after falling behind in the third quarter.
Williams finished with 97 yards rushing for Oklahoma, which forced three turnovers by the Red Raiders.
The loss was the first of the season for Texas Tech (7-1, 4-1) and first-year coach Kliff Kingsbury.
Davis Webb finished 33-of-52 passing for 385 yards for the Red Raiders, who were led by Jace Amaro’s 119 yards receiving on eight catches. Eric Ward added nine catches for 106 yards.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Stars Hold Off Canucks To Win 6-3
- Consumer Alert: Another Road Block In Air Bags Recall
- Washington Post Editor Ben Bradlee Dies At 93
- Top 5 Places To Look For Hidden Fees & How To Avoid Them
- Kimberly-Clark To Cut Up To 1,300 Jobs
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Migrating Spiders Sailing Through North Texas Skies
- Texas Lt. Gov. Says Obama Should Be Impeached
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures