DALLAS (AP) — Andrew Ladd scored the only goal in a shootout, Ondrej Pavelec made 35 saves and the Winnipeg Jets beat the Dallas Stars 2-1 on Saturday night.
The Jets played past regulation for the third straight game and fourth in the past five. They snapped a three-game losing streak.
Kari Lehtonen had 37 saves for Dallas, including four in the final minute of overtime.
After Lane MacDermid hit the post and Alex Chiasson was stuffed easily by Pavelec in the shootout, Ladd beat Lehtonen on the glove side. The Jets got the win when Ray Whitney missed wide.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- FC Dallas Rallies To Beat Dynamo 3-1
- Rahal Makes Last-Lap Pass To Win IndyCar Race At Texas
- Frisco ISD Voters Reject Property Tax Increase
- Moreland, Griffin Lead Rangers To 7-0 Win Over Indians
- Cowboys’ Ford Center Hosts Frisco ISD Football Kickoff
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Migrating Spiders Sailing Through North Texas Skies
- Texas Lt. Gov. Says Obama Should Be Impeached
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures