Ladd Scores In Shootout, Jets Beat Stars 2-1
DALLAS (AP) – Andrew Ladd scored the only goal in a shootout, Ondrej Pavelec made 35 saves and the Winnipeg Jets beat the Dallas Stars 2-1 on Saturday night.
The Jets played past regulation for the third straight game and fourth in the past five. They snapped a three-game losing streak.
Kari Lehtonen had 37 saves for Dallas, including four in the final minute of overtime.
After Lane MacDermid hit the post and Alex Chiasson was stuffed easily by Pavelec in the shootout, Ladd beat Lehtonen on the glove side. The Jets got the win when Ray Whitney missed wide.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 4 Injured In Grayson County Plane Crash
- Dallas Family Makes It Out Of Burning Home Uninjured
- Mother Arrested For Abandoning 7-Year-Old Daughter After Evening At The Spa
- Fort Worth Demolishes Homeless Camp, Scattering 80 People
- Police: 2 Dead, 1 Hurt In Dallas Biker Gang Shooting
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Migrating Spiders Sailing Through North Texas Skies
- Texas Lt. Gov. Says Obama Should Be Impeached
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures