DALLAS (AP) — Andrew Ladd scored the only goal in a shootout, Ondrej Pavelec made 35 saves and the Winnipeg Jets beat the Dallas Stars 2-1 on Saturday night.
The Jets played past regulation for the third straight game and fourth in the past five. They snapped a three-game losing streak.
Kari Lehtonen had 37 saves for Dallas, including four in the final minute of overtime.
After Lane MacDermid hit the post and Alex Chiasson was stuffed easily by Pavelec in the shootout, Ladd beat Lehtonen on the glove side. The Jets got the win when Ray Whitney missed wide.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Blank Says No Rift Going Forward With Jones Over Goodell’s Contract
- Large Grass Fire Scorches Part Of Parker County
- Jefferson Davis Park In Fort Worth To Be Renamed
- Uber Charges Costumer Over $14,000 For 20-Minute Ride
- Season Of Giving: Forbes Reveals The Top U.S. Charities Of 2017
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Migrating Spiders Sailing Through North Texas Skies
- Texas Lt. Gov. Says Obama Should Be Impeached
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures