Cowboys’ Ware, Murray, Austin Out Against Lions
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
DETROIT, Mich (CBSDFW.COM/AP) – The Dallas Cowboys will have to do without three big players today against the Detroit Lions as DeMarcus Ware, DeMarco Murray and Miles Austin were scratched from the lineup.
Murray was listed as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Lions after being inactive last week with an injured left knee.
Ware was doubtful with a strained right quadriceps a week after his streak of 134 straight games ended.
Austin was questionable with an ailing hamstring.
Other Cowboys inactives: Phil Costa, J.J. Wilcox, Darrion Weems, DeVonte Holloman
Rookie running back Joseph Randle, defensive end Kyle Wilber and rookie receiver Terrance Williams move into the starting lineup.
Rookie safety Jeff Heath is starting for rookie safety J.J. Wilcox, who was previously ruled out an injured right knee.
Lions rookie left tackle LaAdrian Waddle is making his first start because Corey Hilliard is inactive with an injured left knee.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
*Listen to Dallas Cowboys football on 105.3 The Fan
- Manhunt For Man Accused Of Murder Ongoing
- Sony Pictures Pulls Plug on ‘The Interview’
- Admitted Molester At Center Of Child Porn Case Indicted
- Pump Fake Still An Old Standby Tool In QB’s Belt
- Bush Makes Surprise Visit To Sept. 11 Museum
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Migrating Spiders Sailing Through North Texas Skies
- Texas Lt. Gov. Says Obama Should Be Impeached
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures