Lightning Sets Sanger Home Ablaze
SANGER (CBSDFW.COM) – Lighting destroyed a home in Sanger Saturday night. Owner Rick Pritchett told CBS 11 News that he was inside and heard a loud pop when it happened.
“It could have hit any house here but it happened to hit ours,” said Pritchett.
Pritchett ran outside and saw flames shooting out of his attic. The flames quickly spread, destroying his home.
Neither Pritchett nor his wife were injured in the blaze.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Johnson Co. Residents Clean Up After Storm Hits
- Amber Alert Canceled After 3 Children Found In Houston
- Mavs’ Carlisle Fined $25,000 For Criticizing Refs After Loss
- Town Prays For Texas Ice Cream Maker Linked To Listeria
- Texas GOP’s 2016 Presidential hopefuls Call For Strong US
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Migrating Spiders Sailing Through North Texas Skies
- Texas Lt. Gov. Says Obama Should Be Impeached
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures