SANGER (CBSDFW.COM) – Lighting destroyed a home in Sanger Saturday night. Owner Rick Pritchett told CBS 11 News that he was inside and heard a loud pop when it happened.
“It could have hit any house here but it happened to hit ours,” said Pritchett.
Pritchett ran outside and saw flames shooting out of his attic. The flames quickly spread, destroying his home.
Neither Pritchett nor his wife were injured in the blaze.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Denton Police Youth Summer Program Teaching Students Life Lessons
- Half Of Americans Spend Their Entire Paycheck On Living Expenses, Study Says
- FW Officer Fired After Shooting Man Holding Barbecue Fork
- Tarrant County Prosecutors Say Tonya Couch Violated Terms Of Bond
- Ten-Year-Old Invents Car Seat To End Hot Car Deaths
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The ‘Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Migrating Spiders Sailing Through North Texas Skies
- Texas Lt. Gov. Says Obama Should Be Impeached
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures