Man Found Shot Dead In Fort Worth Home
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A man is dead after a shooting in Fort Worth. The incident happened just before midnight at a home in the 800 block of Davis Avenue, not far from Interstate-35W.
Police have not offered many details about the shooting, but officials with MedStar confirmed that a man was found deceased at the home late Tuesday night. The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s office later identified the victim as 65-year-old Willie Daniels.
A family member said that she was inside of the home when she heard gunfire. She went to the front of the home and found Daniels dead in a hallway.
Crime scene detectives were on the scene for hours after the shooting. Nearby roadways, including the interstate’s service road, were shut down during the investigation. There has been no word about possible suspects.
- Constructing The NBA All Free Agent Squad
- U.S. Issues Travel Warning Due To Ebola Virus
- 13 Reasons Why You Need To Follow Joel Embiid On Twitter Now
- Report: Dallas/Fort Worth Named America’s Top 3 Tourism Destination
- Mavs’ Preseason Slate Opens Vs. Rockets
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures