Man Found Shot Dead In Fort Worth Home
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A man is dead after a shooting in Fort Worth. The incident happened just before midnight at a home in the 800 block of Davis Avenue, not far from Interstate-35W.
Police have not offered many details about the shooting, but officials with MedStar confirmed that a man was found deceased at the home late Tuesday night. The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s office later identified the victim as 65-year-old Willie Daniels.
A family member said that she was inside of the home when she heard gunfire. She went to the front of the home and found Daniels dead in a hallway.
Crime scene detectives were on the scene for hours after the shooting. Nearby roadways, including the interstate’s service road, were shut down during the investigation. There has been no word about possible suspects.
- Early Apple Computer Sells For $905K At Auction
- Texas Task Force Offers Plans To Stop Ebola Spread
- East Texas Man Found Guilty Of Scalding Boy
- Bank Of America To Refund Apple Pay Customers Charged Twice
- HealthCare.gov’s EZ Form Not For Legal Immigrants
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures