Perry Set To Vote Early In Austin
AUSTIN (AP) - Gov. Rick Perry plans to cast his ballot as part of early voting.
The Republican is scheduled to vote Wednesday at the Austin Public Library’s Howson Branch, where he has voted early in many recent elections.
There are nine proposed amendments to the Texas Constitution. Perry hasn’t said how he plans to vote, but he’s been a vocal supporter of a proposed amendment to take $2 billion from the state’s Rainy Day Fund to pay for water infrastructure projects.
Early voting opened Oct. 21 and runs through Friday. Election Day is Nov. 5.
Texans can cast ballots at any early voting location in the same county as their registration.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Jury Convicts Financial Planner Of Wire Fraud
- Has Gruden Set His Texas Bait?
- McKinney ISD Considers High School Rezoning
- Most Wanted Sex Offender Captured In Dallas
- Persons Of Interest Sought In Garland Sexual Assault Case
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures