HOUSTON (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas have dipped 6 cents this week to settle at $3.04 per gallon.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the latest statewide prices at the pump, as the national average declined a nickel to reach $3.28 per gallon.
Amarillo has the most expensive gasoline statewide with an average $3.06 per gallon. The cheapest gasoline was found in Beaumont and Galveston at $2.99 per gallon.
Analysts expect retail prices to fall through year’s end due to sufficient supplies, flat demand and the shift to cheaper winter-blend gasoline amid falling crude oil prices.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Standing Ovation For Obama At Kennedy Center Honors
- Teens, Music Makers Among California Warehouse Fire Victims
- President-Elect Trump Chooses Dr. Ben Carson To Be Housing Secretary
- USGS: 3.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Northern Oklahoma
- Supreme Court Takes Up Cases About Race In Redistricting
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures