HOUSTON (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas have dipped 6 cents this week to settle at $3.04 per gallon.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the latest statewide prices at the pump, as the national average declined a nickel to reach $3.28 per gallon.
Amarillo has the most expensive gasoline statewide with an average $3.06 per gallon. The cheapest gasoline was found in Beaumont and Galveston at $2.99 per gallon.
Analysts expect retail prices to fall through year’s end due to sufficient supplies, flat demand and the shift to cheaper winter-blend gasoline amid falling crude oil prices.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dez To Undergo MRI On Knee Following Cowboys Win Over Bears
- Dallas Police Searching For Suspect In Double Murder
- Cowboys Leap Over Bears, Win 31-17
- Golfing Legend Arnold Palmer Dies At 87
- Rangers Can’t Complete Sweep, Fall To A’s 7-1
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures