HOUSTON (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas have dipped 6 cents this week to settle at $3.04 per gallon.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the latest statewide prices at the pump, as the national average declined a nickel to reach $3.28 per gallon.
Amarillo has the most expensive gasoline statewide with an average $3.06 per gallon. The cheapest gasoline was found in Beaumont and Galveston at $2.99 per gallon.
Analysts expect retail prices to fall through year’s end due to sufficient supplies, flat demand and the shift to cheaper winter-blend gasoline amid falling crude oil prices.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Manizel: “I’ve Been The Same Person, Doing The Same Things Since It All Started”
- North Dallas Apartment Complex Destroyed By Fire
- Police Arrest Man Who Allegedly Showed His Penis At The Laundromat
- Schools Cancel Some Activities Due To Severe Weather
- Alleged Mastermind Behind Uptown Dentist Murder Remains In Mexico
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures