ABILENE (CBSDFW.COM) – Smoke in the cockpit forced a Southwest Airlines flight, which departed from Dallas Love Field Thursday morning, to make an emergency landing in Abilene, Texas.
Flight #12, carrying 123 passengers and five crew members, was enroute to Albuquerque, New Mexico at the time of the emergency.
No one was hurt and the plane landed safely.
Passengers were forced to deplane into the Abilene terminal building, as firefighters investigated the plane.
- Dash Cam Captures Red-Light Traffic Signal Issue In Plano
- Motorcyclist Dies After Losing Control, Hitting Pole
- President Trump: First 100 Days
- Texas House Orders Study Before Using Poison On Feral Hogs
- Jurors Hear Harrowing 911 Calls In Trial For Accused Killer Of 4
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures