ABILENE (CBSDFW.COM) – Smoke in the cockpit forced a Southwest Airlines flight, which departed from Dallas Love Field Thursday morning, to make an emergency landing in Abilene, Texas.
Flight #12, carrying 123 passengers and five crew members, was enroute to Albuquerque, New Mexico at the time of the emergency.
No one was hurt and the plane landed safely.
Passengers were forced to deplane into the Abilene terminal building, as firefighters investigated the plane.
- Police: Mom Killed 2 Kids To Save Them From Evil In World
- Keidel: Is Lonzo Ball Just A New Kid Or The Next Kidd?
- Mother Leaves Infant Son At Plano Fire Station Under “Safe Haven Law”
- Fantasy Baseball Winners Find Value On Waiver Wire Where Others Can’t See It
- Six Flags Over Texas Coaster Reopens After Riders Stranded
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures