Cowboys Injuries: Murray Probable, Claiborne & Waters Out Against Vikings
Cowboys CentralBuy Cowboys Tickets Shop for Cowboys Gear NFL Scoreboard
Sports Fan Insider
IRVING (AP) – Cowboys cornerback Morris Claiborne and guard Brian Waters will miss Sunday’s game against Minnesota with injuries.
Claiborne strained a hamstring against Detroit last weekend, and owner Jerry Jones says he expected last year’s first-round pick to miss two games. If Claiborne sits next week against New Orleans, he’ll have the bye week to get ready for a return.
Waters injured a triceps muscle against the Lions, along with less serious knee and rib injuries.
Safety J.J. Wilcox will miss his second straight game with a right knee sprain.
Wilcox’s sprain is similar to a left knee injury that kept running back DeMarco Murray out the past two weeks. Murray is probable for the Vikings.
Defensive end DeMarcus Ware is doubtful with a quadriceps injury.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
*Listen to Dallas Cowboys football in DFW on 105.3 The Fan
- Would-be Homebuyers Consider Remodeling Instead
- SMU Sells Beer For The First Time At Home Game
- North Texas Dominates Nicholls 77-3
- No. 6 Texas A&M rolls 58-6 over June-less SMU
- Silver Alert Canceled After Missing Fort Worth Senior Found
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures