Cowboys Injuries: Murray Probable, Claiborne & Waters Out Against Vikings
IRVING (AP) – Cowboys cornerback Morris Claiborne and guard Brian Waters will miss Sunday’s game against Minnesota with injuries.
Claiborne strained a hamstring against Detroit last weekend, and owner Jerry Jones says he expected last year’s first-round pick to miss two games. If Claiborne sits next week against New Orleans, he’ll have the bye week to get ready for a return.
Waters injured a triceps muscle against the Lions, along with less serious knee and rib injuries.
Safety J.J. Wilcox will miss his second straight game with a right knee sprain.
Wilcox’s sprain is similar to a left knee injury that kept running back DeMarco Murray out the past two weeks. Murray is probable for the Vikings.
Defensive end DeMarcus Ware is doubtful with a quadriceps injury.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
*Listen to Dallas Cowboys football in DFW on 105.3 The Fan
- Passenger Blames American Airlines For Wife’s Death
- Movement Underway To Raise Texas Daycare Standards
- Denton County Jail Denies Inmates In-Person Visits
- Monster Truck Theft Leads Police To Auto Theft Ring
- Pothole Problems Will Get Worse Before They Get Better
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures