Deion Sanders Cited For Misdemeanor Assault
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Former Dallas Cowboy Deion Sanders was issued a misdemeanor assault ticket more than three weeks after a scuffle with an administrator at the charter school he co-founded.
The citation is for an incident that happened at the school on Oct. 9 during a meeting. Prime Prep Academy’s Chief Financial Officer, Kevin Jefferson, said Sanders attacked him.
Sanders admitted the two argued, but denied the confrontation escalated.
The former professional football player, and current NFL Network analyst was only given a Class C-Misdemeanor because Jefferson wasn’t seriously hurt.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Allen Helps No. 14 Aggies Over No. 21 Bulldogs 30-17
- Former Fort Worth Councilwoman Dies Abroad
- Abilene Air Force Captain Among Those Killed In Plane Crash
- SMU Falls To East Carolina 49-23
- Pedestrian Hit By Car, Dies
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures