DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Former Dallas Cowboy Deion Sanders was issued a misdemeanor assault ticket more than three weeks after a scuffle with an administrator at the charter school he co-founded.
The citation is for an incident that happened at the school on Oct. 9 during a meeting. Prime Prep Academy’s Chief Financial Officer, Kevin Jefferson, said Sanders attacked him.
Sanders admitted the two argued, but denied the confrontation escalated.
The former professional football player, and current NFL Network analyst was only given a Class C-Misdemeanor because Jefferson wasn’t seriously hurt.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Spice Girls Animated Superhero Movie Reportedly In The Works
- Accused Dallas Murderer Could Be Suspect In Several Texas Deaths
- Research Shows Link Between Allergy Season & Depression
- Report: WR Allen Hurns To Sign With Dallas Cowboys
- NTSB: Cracked Gas Pipe Was Behind Dallas Home That Exploded
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures