Deion Sanders Cited For Misdemeanor Assault
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Former Dallas Cowboy Deion Sanders was issued a misdemeanor assault ticket more than three weeks after a scuffle with an administrator at the charter school he co-founded.
The citation is for an incident that happened at the school on Oct. 9 during a meeting. Prime Prep Academy’s Chief Financial Officer, Kevin Jefferson, said Sanders attacked him.
Sanders admitted the two argued, but denied the confrontation escalated.
The former professional football player, and current NFL Network analyst was only given a Class C-Misdemeanor because Jefferson wasn’t seriously hurt.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cedar Hill Charity Is Back In The Saddle After Thieves Strike
- Homicide Investigated At Dallas Apartment Complex
- Crash In Seagoville Causes AT&T Outage
- Illegal Fireworks Blamed For Fires, Missing Pets
- Dallas Police K-9 Squad Honored At Dog Show
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures