IRVING (AP) — The Dallas Cowboys have placed guard Brian Waters on injured reserve, ending his season.
The team made the move Saturday, when the Cowboys also signed cornerback Micah Pellerin to the active roster from their practice squad.
Waters sustained a triceps injury in last Sunday’s loss to Detroit. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones had said during the week that the 36-year-old Waters, a six-time Pro Bowler, likely would miss the rest of the season.
Mackenzy Bernadeau (bur-NAHR’-doh), who lost his starting job to Waters, will start Sunday when the Cowboys (4-4) host Minnesota.
Dallas added Waters on a one-year deal a few days before the season after Bernadeau and others struggled with injuries in training camp.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Entrepreneurship Camp Teaches Success In Business And Life
- FWISD Selling Grand Pianos And Other Musical Instruments
- City Cuts Ties With Kayak Company After Alleged Racist Remarks
- GOP Opposition Imperils Senate Health Care Bill
- Puppy Will Return To Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures