CLEBURNE (CBSDFW.COM) – The 51-year-old pilot of a hang glider that crashed in Cleburne was seriously injured Saturday.
It happened just before 6 p.m. in the 400 block of W. Vaughan Road.
First responders located the crash in a pasture area controlled by Chesapeake Energy. The injured pilot was taken by CareFlite to a hospital in Fort Worth. His condition is unknown at this time.
The Texas Department of Public Safety and the FAA were notified, with DPS taking over the investigation.
Authorities haven’t released the pilot’s name.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Brady Leads Patriots Back To Super Bowl With Win Over Steelers 36-17
- Ground Stop Lifted, United Airlines Flights Set To Resume
- Falcons Dominate Packers 44-21 For NFC Title
- Anderson, Nowitzki Help Mavericks Rout Lakers 122-73
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Shooting At San Antonio Mall
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures