Hang Glider Crashes In Cleburne; Pilot Seriously Injured
CLEBURNE (CBSDFW.COM) - The 51-year-old pilot of a hang glider that crashed in Cleburne was seriously injured Saturday.
It happened just before 6 p.m. in the 400 block of W. Vaughan Road.
First responders located the crash in a pasture area controlled by Chesapeake Energy. The injured pilot was taken by CareFlite to a hospital in Fort Worth. His condition is unknown at this time.
The Texas Department of Public Safety and the FAA were notified, with DPS taking over the investigation.
Authorities haven’t released the pilot’s name.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Suspect Sketch Released In Lewisville Child Abduction Attempt
- Duncanville Man Shot, Killed In His Car
- Pilots At American And US Airways Approve Joint Contract
- Blandinoed Or Cruzified: Which Hurts More?
- Standing Up For Beast Mode
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures