From Dallas Cowboys
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
IRVING (AP) — As painful as a loss in Detroit was a week earlier, Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys put their season in jeopardy when they fell behind one-win Minnesota in the fourth quarter at home.
Without Romo’s winning drive in the final 2 minutes Sunday, Dallas would have a losing record nine games in, facing trips to New Orleans and the New York Giants on either side of their later-than-usual bye week.
Instead, the worst-case scenario is a tie for the NFC East lead if they lose to the Saints on Sunday night.
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said the win over Minnesota “was the antithesis, to some degree, of what we had last week.”
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Top 25 Moments In 5 Years Of The FAN
- Cowboys Face Tall Task In Chicago On Monday Night
- Ellis Hits Winner As Mavs Beat Blazers 108-106
- Baylor Wins First Big 12 Title, 30-10 Over Texas
- Seguin Has 3-Goal Second, Stars Beat Flyers 5-1
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures