Reporting Kelli Wiese
GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) – Garland police have released a picture of a car suspected in a deadly hit and run crash last month.
Investigators say the photo shows the suspect’s Lincoln Town Car just after the fatal crash occurred.
It happened on Tuesday, Oct. 22 at the intersection of Jupiter Road and Miller Park Drive. 47-year-old Dennis Hall of Rowlett died after an unidentified driver ran a red light and struck his motorcycle.
The driver of the unidentified vehicle fled the scene.
Police believe the suspect vehicle is a 1998–2003 Lincoln Town Car with white or silver pearl-colored paint. The vehicle had dark tinted windows and sustained damage to the front center portion of the vehicle in the crash.
Anyone with information is urged to call Garland Crime Stoppers at 972-272-TIPS.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Complete Golden Globe Nominations List
- Neiman Marcus Gives Award To Lagerfeld
- McKinney Police Officer Hurt In Car Crash
- Help TxDOT Locate The Worst DFW Potholes
- Ice Doesn’t Stop Cutting Competition
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures