RED OAK (CBSDFW.COM) – Red Oak Police are asking for the public’s help finding a missing 74-year-old man who suffers from dementia and high blood pressure.
Robert R. Gibson was last seen Friday on his way to an unknown location in Arlington, police said.
He is described as 5-feet, 7-inches tall, 168 pounds, balding with grey hair. He was last ween wearing a black jacket, a multi-color turtle neck sweater, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes.
Gibson was last seen driving a white 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer with Texas license plate DH7-G899.
“Mrs. Gibson stated her husband did not take his cell phone or medications with him when he left home,” said Lt. Boyd Brock with the Red Oak Police Department. “Mr. Robert Gibson has been listed as critical missing and DPS has issued a Silver Alert.”
Anyone with information on Gibson’s whereabouts is urged to call 911 or the Red Oak Police Department at (972) 775-3333.
- George H.W. Bush Dealing With ‘Chronic Bronchitis’ In Hospital
- Steelers Receiver Martavis Bryant Conditionally Reinstated
- Authorities: Veteran & Soldier Tied Dog To Tree, Shot It 5 Times
- Pro Golfer Tweets That United Airlines Broke His Golf Clubs
- Disney Sets May 2019 Release Date For New ‘Star Wars’ Film
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures