RED OAK (CBSDFW.COM) – Red Oak Police are asking for the public’s help finding a missing 74-year-old man who suffers from dementia and high blood pressure.
Robert R. Gibson was last seen Friday on his way to an unknown location in Arlington, police said.
He is described as 5-feet, 7-inches tall, 168 pounds, balding with grey hair. He was last ween wearing a black jacket, a multi-color turtle neck sweater, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes.
Gibson was last seen driving a white 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer with Texas license plate DH7-G899.
“Mrs. Gibson stated her husband did not take his cell phone or medications with him when he left home,” said Lt. Boyd Brock with the Red Oak Police Department. “Mr. Robert Gibson has been listed as critical missing and DPS has issued a Silver Alert.”
Anyone with information on Gibson’s whereabouts is urged to call 911 or the Red Oak Police Department at (972) 775-3333.
- Officer Known For Helping Others Needs Support
- Wounded Marine To Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
- Middle-Schoolers Ceremoniously Vote To Remove Confederate General’s Name From School
- Horse Center Founder Explains Why He Shut Down Special Needs Program
- Exclusive Interview: Tony Romo Talks Surgery, Downplays Injury
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures