Dallas Man Who Killed Mistress Awaits Sentence
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (AP) - A Dallas jury might not reach a decision on how to sentence a man who’s admitted to killing his mistress after finding out she was HIV positive.
Larry Dunn faces up to life in prison after admitting he killed Cicely Bolden. But if the jury finds he committed a sudden crime of passion, he could get as few as two years.
The jury sent a note to the judge saying it was deadlocked after three days of deliberations. Jurors are to return Tuesday.
The 37-year-old Dunn admitted in a video confession that he was cheating on his wife with Bolden in September 2012, when she said she had HIV. A week later, Dunn returned to her home, had sex with her a final time, then stabbed her in the neck.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Trending: Taylor’s Surprise, White Tiger Debut, Lip Dub For Charity
- Chelsea Clinton Has A Bun In The Oven
- G.W. Bush’s Ride For Wounded Veterans Scheduled For May
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized, Postpones More Concert Dates
- Police Arrest Man For Stealing Gas
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures