NEW YORK (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — Sarah Palin will soon be on a holiday season book tour.
Starting next week, the former Alaska governor and GOP vice presidential candidate will be promoting her new book, “Good Tidings and Great Joy: Protecting the Heart of Christmas.” Publisher HarperCollins announced Tuesday that Palin’s tour will begin November 12 at a Barnes & Noble in Bethlehem, Pa., and end December 7 at a Barnes & Noble in Roanoke, Va.
Similar to previous Palin book tours, she will skip New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago and other major metropolitan areas. Stops include a Costco in Plano, military posts in Fort Campbell, Ky., and Fort Benning, Ga.; and a Wal-Mart in Wausau, Wis.
Palin was previously in Texas attending the NRA Convention, during the summer.
Palin’s other books are the best-sellers “Going Rogue” and “America by Heart.”
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Neighbors Try To Return 80-Year-Old Veteran To Home He Was Evicted From
- Video Showing Hundreds Packed Into Deep Ellum Street Raises Concerns
- First Lady: Kindness And Compassion Are Important In Life
- Search Underway For Missing Autistic Boy In Kaufman County
- Fraternal Twins Named Co-Valedictorians, Set To Head To MIT Together
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures