NEW YORK (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — Sarah Palin will soon be on a holiday season book tour.
Starting next week, the former Alaska governor and GOP vice presidential candidate will be promoting her new book, “Good Tidings and Great Joy: Protecting the Heart of Christmas.” Publisher HarperCollins announced Tuesday that Palin’s tour will begin November 12 at a Barnes & Noble in Bethlehem, Pa., and end December 7 at a Barnes & Noble in Roanoke, Va.
Similar to previous Palin book tours, she will skip New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago and other major metropolitan areas. Stops include a Costco in Plano, military posts in Fort Campbell, Ky., and Fort Benning, Ga.; and a Wal-Mart in Wausau, Wis.
Palin was previously in Texas attending the NRA Convention, during the summer.
Palin’s other books are the best-sellers “Going Rogue” and “America by Heart.”
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Churches Pray, Serve Where Deadly Tornadoes Struck Six Months Ago
- Chile Wins 2nd Straight Copa America Title
- Dallas Police Identify Suspect Vehicle In Murder Investigation
- 9-Year-Old Drowns In East Fort Worth Apartment Pool
- At Least 7 Stabbed At Protest Outside California Capitol
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Postal Worker Pleads Guilty In $450K Jewelry Theft Case
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures