Hundreds Of Star-Telegram Employees To Lose Jobs In 2014
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) - Hundreds of Star-Telegram employees will lose theirs jobs in 2014.
Starting next year, The Dallas Morning News will take over printing and packaging of the daily newspaper in neighboring Tarrant County.
About 75 full-time and 200 part-time employees will lose their jobs.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence
- New Traffic Signal Style Debuts In Keller
- Dallas Police Prepare To Test Thousands Of Old Rape Kits
- Democrat Wendy Davis Says She Would Welcome Obama Visit
- Health Officials Release Chart Of Those Currently Monitored For Ebola
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures