Hundreds Of Star-Telegram Employees To Lose Jobs In 2014
FORT WORTH (CBS 11 NEWS) – Hundreds of Star-Telegram employees will lose theirs jobs in 2014.
Starting next year, The Dallas Morning News will take over printing and packaging of the daily newspaper in neighboring Tarrant County.
About 75 full-time and 200 part-time employees will lose their jobs.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- I-Team: Uber Driver With Criminal Past Never Underwent Background Check
- North Texas Safety Chief Offering Free Concealed Handgun License Training To Military
- Man Accused Of Abusing Sick Child Crying For Her Mother
- Debate Field Set: Trump, Cruz In; Perry, Fiorina Out
- Armed Robber Hits Cell Phone Store In Fort Worth
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures