WEBSTER, Texas (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — Prosecutors have accused a 17-year-old girl of recruiting her girlfriends to have sex with a 62-year-old Houston-area businessman for money.
Galveston County prosecutor Adam Poole says the League City high school student solicited her “easily manipulated” friends to provide sex for Michael Wayne McIntosh at his home in Friendswood this past summer. Webster police detective David Nettles says the student would drive the girls to McIntosh’s home and receive a percentage of more than $3,600 paid to the girls.
Police say the friends were as young as 14.
The alleged teen madam is charged with compelling prostitution. She’s free on $40,000 bond.
McIntosh is charged with three counts of sexual assault on a child and is free on $120,000 bond.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Infant’s Death Inspires Family To Give Back During Holidays
- Texas H.S. Coaches ‘Starting the Conversation’ About Sexual Assault
- Appeals Court Halts Execution For Dad Who Killed Daughters
- Man Charged With Murder After Stabbing At Job Placement Center
- Mumps Immunizations Required For Returning Cleburne Students
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures