DFW Restaurants Offer Specials For Veterans
NORTH TEXAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – Some North Texas restaurants have cooked up a tasty way to honor the military this Veterans Day.
In recognition of Veterans Day, all restaurants owned and operated by Consolidated Restaurant Operations will offer a complimentary meal to all veterans and active duty military personnel on Monday, November 11. The restaurants include III Forks, Cool River, Cantina Laredo, Silver Fox, El Chico, Good Eats and Black Oak Grill.
Along with the free meal, they will also pay tribute to those who’ve paid the ultimate price with a Fallen Warrior Table. Vice president of Marketing, Bill Watson talked with CBS 11 about the concept. “Every one of our restaurants has dedicated a table to really commemorate the service for those who are in the military the veterans but most importantly the fallen warriors. those who’ve given the ultimate their own lives in service of the us,” he said.
Here is a list of other restaurants offering discounts for Veterans Day:
- Rookie Spotlight: Amari Cooper Looks To Bring Life To Oakland Raiders Passing Game
- Vet Ticketed For Walking On Wrong Side Of Street
- Uber Driver Arrested For Alleged Sexual Assault Of Customer
- Warning About Drones Used In Terrorist Attacks
- Fan Collapses Before Astros Game
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures