DFW Restaurants Offer Specials For Veterans
Get Breaking News First
NORTH TEXAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – Some North Texas restaurants have cooked up a tasty way to honor the military this Veterans Day.
In recognition of Veterans Day, all restaurants owned and operated by Consolidated Restaurant Operations will offer a complimentary meal to all veterans and active duty military personnel on Monday, November 11. The restaurants include III Forks, Cool River, Cantina Laredo, Silver Fox, El Chico, Good Eats and Black Oak Grill.
Along with the free meal, they will also pay tribute to those who’ve paid the ultimate price with a Fallen Warrior Table. Vice president of Marketing, Bill Watson talked with CBS 11 about the concept. “Every one of our restaurants has dedicated a table to really commemorate the service for those who are in the military the veterans but most importantly the fallen warriors. those who’ve given the ultimate their own lives in service of the us,” he said.
Here is a list of other restaurants offering discounts for Veterans Day:
- Free Jewel Song Supports Public Housing
- Woman To Die For Arlington Child Starvation
- Texas May Limit AP History Course’s Influence
- McIlroy Named PGA Player Of The Year
- Smolinski HR Helps Rangers Thump A’s 6-3
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures