3-5 last week. Things WILL be better this week!
@GB -1 Philly. I know A-Rod isn’t playing, but its still a home game and its still Philly. Seneca Wallace is great in Play Action. Look for plenty of it
Oakland +7 @NYG. I think the Giants win the game, but they don’t cover spreads this year
Cincy -1.5 @Balt. Cincy is the better team, why shouldn’t I pick them to win?
Denver -7 @SD. Off a Bye Week for the Broncos + SD off an East Coast OT Loss = Broncos roll
Den/SD OVER 58. Broncos have hit the over every game this year
Dallas/NO Over 54. Saints will put up 35 on their own.
LSU/Bama UNDER 55.5. I know, its boring to root for low scoring games, but the last 4 times these 2 teams have played has been a slugfest.
@Tennessee +7.5 Auburn. Vols last 2 home games vs ranked opponents has been an OT loss to UGA and an OT win over South Carolina. Point is, they play well at home.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- NBA Coaching Candidates: Perfect Hires For Every Opening
- Udoka Azubuike Enters NBA Draft, But Could Return To Kansas
- Michigan’s Charles Matthews Enters NBA Draft Without Hiring Agent
- Marc Marquez & Valentino Rossi Bring Their MotoGP Duel To Texas
- Former NFL Player Sells 1952 Mickey Mantle Card For Over $2 Million