Allen Teen Laid To Rest
ALLEN (CBSDFW.COM) – A teenager from Allen who died in car crash Thursday was laid to rest Sunday. Emily Stambaugh, 17, was a senior at Allen High School. Her funeral was held at Turrentine Jackson Morrow Funeral Home.
Investigators believe the teen was texting on her cell phone at the time of the crash. Her car hit a curb, struck a tree and slammed into a brick wall.
A growing crash scene memorial of flowers, stuffed animals and pictures continued to grow Friday night.
Stambaugh would have graduated from high school in 2014.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Police Arrest Man Accused Of Illegal Buttocks Injections
- Remembering Selena: 20-Years Later
- Rising Star: Michigan State Guard Lourawls Nairn, Jr.
- Mavs Upgrade Monta After ‘Positive Practice’
- This Week In Golf: Walker Rides High To Claim Valero Texas Open
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures