Allen Teen Laid To Rest
Get Breaking News First
ALLEN (CBSDFW.COM) – A teenager from Allen who died in car crash Thursday was laid to rest Sunday. Emily Stambaugh, 17, was a senior at Allen High School. Her funeral was held at Turrentine Jackson Morrow Funeral Home.
Investigators believe the teen was texting on her cell phone at the time of the crash. Her car hit a curb, struck a tree and slammed into a brick wall.
A growing crash scene memorial of flowers, stuffed animals and pictures continued to grow Friday night.
Stambaugh would have graduated from high school in 2014.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Restaurant Worker Allegedly Admits Shooting & Killing Supervisor
- Dez Bryant, Joseph Randle Argue At Practice After Jail Booking Video Released
- NASCAR Fans Race To The Race At Texas Motor Speedway
- Maddux, Magadan Return To Rangers Coaching Staff
- Waxahachie Police Detain Student For Making ‘Hit List’
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures