NEW ORLEANS (CBSDFW/AP) – The Dallas Cowboys have deactivated one of their top defensive tackles Jason Hatcher for Sunday night’s game against New Orleans.
The Saints’ two top safeties, Malcolm Jenkins and Roman Harper, are inactive.
Harper practiced fully this past week as he tried to come back from a knee injury that has now sidelined him seven games.
Jenkins was limited in practice by a knee injury and is missing his second straight game.
Hatcher, who has seven sacks, had been questionable with a neck injury.
Other Cowboys inactives include: Miles Austin, Morris Claiborne, Holloman, Weems, Smith, Wilcox.
Also among the Saints’ deactivated players was defensive tackle Tyrunn Walker, who’s been slowed by a knee injury, while running back Khiry Robinson was a healthy scratch.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Police: Indiana Mom Found Overdosed With Baby In Back Seat
- CBS Sports’ Steve Tasker Talks Jags-Titans On TNF, More Week 8 Games
- Romo On Cowboys Practice Field For First Time All Season
- Police Investigate Vandalizing Of Trump’s Hollywood Star
- TxDOT Preparing Equipment For Winter Weather
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures