NEW ORLEANS (CBSDFW/AP) – The Dallas Cowboys have deactivated one of their top defensive tackles Jason Hatcher for Sunday night’s game against New Orleans.
The Saints’ two top safeties, Malcolm Jenkins and Roman Harper, are inactive.
Harper practiced fully this past week as he tried to come back from a knee injury that has now sidelined him seven games.
Jenkins was limited in practice by a knee injury and is missing his second straight game.
Hatcher, who has seven sacks, had been questionable with a neck injury.
Other Cowboys inactives include: Miles Austin, Morris Claiborne, Holloman, Weems, Smith, Wilcox.
Also among the Saints’ deactivated players was defensive tackle Tyrunn Walker, who’s been slowed by a knee injury, while running back Khiry Robinson was a healthy scratch.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Former President George H.W. Bush Hospitalized In Houston
- One Of Highland Park’s Oldest Mansions Scheduled To Be Demolished
- Top 5 Ways The Trump Administration Could Affect Your Wallet
- Little Elm Detective Killed In Line Of Duty; Suspect Dead
- Dallas Tops Forbes List Of Places To Invest In Real Estate
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures