Attempted Kidnapping In Hurst
HURST (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Hurst are looking for a man who tried to kidnap a girl on her way home from school.
The 12-year-old girl was walking home from her bus stop Wednesday when it happened. Police said the man was driving a black SUV when he tried to abduct her at Hurstview and Springhill Drive.
He’s described as a Hispanic male, 40-50 years old, 5′-4″-5’6″, 175 lbs, clean shaven with a shaved head on the sides.
Police said his SUV is possibly a Chevrolet Avalanche or Cadillac Escalade.
A similar incident happened in North Richland Hills on October 31. An 8-year-old girl told police a man opened the passenger door of his black SUV and told the child to get in.
This is a developing story. Stay with CBS 11 News and CBSDFW.COM for updates.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Woman Turns Cattle Ranch Into Vegan Animal Sanctuary
- Fantasy Football: The Only Reason To Care About The Brady-NFL Saga
- Woman Arrested For Alleged Sexual Assault Of Child
- Granbury Man Accused Of Taking Pictures Up Women’s Dresses
- Mavs Sign 7’2″ Center Salah Mejri From Tunisia
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures