BEDFORD (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Bedford are asking for the public’s help with locating a missing man. Luis “Luigi” Araud was last seen walking his dogs at about 2:00 p.m. on Saturday in the 2500 block of Cottonwood Lane.
Araud has been described as about 6 feet tall with black hair and brown eyes. Authorities believe that he was wearing a black, white and red parka. The situation is more urgent because, police said, the 28-year-old man has been diagnosed with Asperger syndrome.
Officials believe that Araud walked away from his home after an argument with his parents.
Anybody with information about Araud’s location is urged to contact the Bedford Police Department at 817-952-2127.
- “Park And Stay” Criticized In Plano
- Some Dallas Panhandlers Doing Better Than Okay
- Texan With Character: Ali Esfandiary
- DNA Dating: Testing Romantic Chemistry Through Genetics
- City Of Dallas Hires Attorneys In Anticipation Of Exxxotica Lawsuit
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures