DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — The FBI is asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspected child abuser and his child victim.
The FBI says ‘John Doe 27’ has been seen online sexually abusing a child.
“Anytime we come across some information in a video that we think is distinctive enough to help us identify a predator and therefore lead us to a child victim, we will go to the media,” says FBI Special Agent Patricia Villafranco. “No clue is too small.”
The distinct items scene in the images include a picture of the suspect, a plaid chair and a gold ring.
‘John Doe 27’ is described as a white male, likely between the ages of 40 and 50, with brown hair, graying sideburns and a bald spot. Audio taken from the suspect video suggests the man speaks with a southern accent and refers to himself as ‘Jimmy’.
Villafranco adds that, if they can find the suspect, maybe they’ll be able to rescue his victim.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- University Park Police Looking For Thief Seen In Viral Chase Video
- Ibaka, DeRozan Lead Raptors Past Mavericks 94-86
- Second Time In 3 Months Hulen Mall Has Been Locked Down
- Oregon Tops Kansas 74-60 To Advance To First Final Four In 78 Years
- Keating Wins Runoff Election For Frisco City Council Position
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures