FBI Seeks To ID Suspected Child Abuser
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The FBI is asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspected child abuser and his child victim.
The FBI says ‘John Doe 27′ has been seen online sexually abusing a child.
“Anytime we come across some information in a video that we think is distinctive enough to help us identify a predator and therefore lead us to a child victim, we will go to the media,” says FBI Special Agent Patricia Villafranco. “No clue is too small.”
The distinct items scene in the images include a picture of the suspect, a plaid chair and a gold ring.
‘John Doe 27′ is described as a white male, likely between the ages of 40 and 50, with brown hair, graying sideburns and a bald spot. Audio taken from the suspect video suggests the man speaks with a southern accent and refers to himself as ‘Jimmy’.
Villafranco adds that, if they can find the suspect, maybe they’ll be able to rescue his victim.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Rick Perry Joins List Of Political Social Media “Fails”
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys Looking At ‘Uphill Battle’
- DFW-Bound American Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing
- High School Students Among Six Killed In Car Crash
- Study: Action-Packed TV Might Make You Snack More
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures