CUPERTINO, Calif. (AP) — The latest version of Apple’s iPad Mini is going on sale.
The new Mini is the first version of the smaller iPad to feature a high-resolution display that Apple calls Retina. It also includes a power-efficient A7 chip, along with faster wireless and expanded LTE cellular connectivity.
It’s available in silver or gray. Wi-Fi-only models will start at $399 for a 16-gigabyte gigabyte model, while cellular-capable models will start at $529 for the 16-gigabyte model.
The new Minis are available starting Tuesday through Apple’s online and retail stores, along with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless and select retailers.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Bush’s Texas Agency Joins Lawsuit Alleging Federal Land Overreach
- GM, Fiat Chrysler Sales Up In November, But Ford Was Flat
- Texas Trooper Accused Of Propositioning Woman Driver For Sex
- Jerry Jones Says Tony Romo Has “4-5 Years” Left In NFL Career
- Police Say Man Tried To Electrocute Father, On Thanksgiving, Over Will
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures