DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A teenager is dead after an early morning incident near Bryan Adams High School in Dallas.
A woman was dropping two teenagers off at the campus at about 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday morning. But she ended up running over one of those students.
One of the teens attends Bryan Adams High School, but the other was connecting with a bus that would take him to a magnet school. In the process of getting to that bus, the 16-year-old student was hit by the vehicle which brought him to the campus. He somehow got into the path of the driver as she was attempting to make a U-turn in the 2100 block of Millmar Drive.
The Dallas County Medical Examiner later identified the killed student as Jerry Nguyen. The names of the driver and the other student have not been released.
Crews have now finished cleaning up the scene. Further details about the incident are still being investigated. Police have not officially said if the driver will face any charges.
- Improvements Planned For Fort Worth’s Stop Six Neighborhood
- ICE Moves Undocumented Woman With Brain Tumor To Detention Facility
- John Wiley Price Corruption Trial Officially Underway
- DPD Officers Work Mental Muscles With ‘Brain Training’
- Fired Arlington Pre-School Teacher Apologizes For Anti-Semitic Tweets
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures