For an 80’s music fan, singing with the band Ambrosia, whose hits include songs like ‘How Much I Feel’ and ‘You’re the Only Woman,’ would likely be the opportunity of a lifetime…which explains why I am still giddy after what happened to me Saturday night at the Bishop Arts Theater in Dallas.
Renowned singer-songwriter David Pack summoned me on stage during his show to sing ‘Biggest Part of Me.’
I interviewed the former Ambrosia lead singer earlier in the day and told him the 1980’s hit was my all-time favorite song.
Pack is set to release a new CD called ‘Napa Crossroads‘ this spring, on which he collaborates with five Napa wineries. It will be his first new recording in 7 years.
David Pack and Warren Hill performed as part of the TECO Jazz Concert Series at the Bishop Arts Theater in south Dallas.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Congressman Gets Earful From Constituents On Border Situation
- Acting VA Secretary Calls For Changes During Dallas Visit
- Rangers Activate Andrus After First Trip To DL
- Medical Community Warns Of Trauma To Undocumented Children Separated From Parents
- Pair Attacked In Deep Ellum Share Story
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures