Rangers Sign INF Rosales To $750K, 1-Year Deal
ARLINGTON (AP) – The Rangers have agreed to a $750,000, one-year contract with utility infielder Adam Rosales.
Rosales was eligible for salary arbitration before the deal announced Thursday.
The Rangers also signed left-hander Aaron Poreda and outfielder Brad Snyder to minor league contracts with invitations to major league spring training.
Rosales is a .219 career hitter in 319 major league games with Cincinnati (2008-09), Oakland (2010-13) and Texas (2013). He has started at all four infield positions, and also played left field.
During a two-week span in August, Rosales was sent back and forth between the Rangers and Oakland. The A’s designated him for assignment twice in that span, and he was claimed both times by Texas, which also moved him off its roster once before getting him back for good.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 4 Injured In Grayson County Plane Crash
- Dallas Family Makes It Out Of Burning Home Uninjured
- Mother Arrested For Abandoning 7-Year-Old Daughter After Evening At The Spa
- Fort Worth Demolishes Homeless Camp, Scattering 80 People
- Police: 2 Dead, 1 Hurt In Dallas Biker Gang Shooting
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures