DENTON (KRLD) — The University of North Texas in Denton has been named a Best in the West college by The Princeton Review for the last six years.
The university, which is no longer just a commuter college, has formed a partnership with the City of Denton and surrounding communities.
KRLD’s Marlee McCormick says the growth of the school has mirrored the growth of the region.
- Napoli’s Return Alters Expected Roles For Some Young Rangers
- Jury Selection In John Wiley Price Corruption Trial Begins Tuesday
- Training Simulator At FWPD Gives Life-Saving Lesson
- 1 Dead In Lake Highlands Home Invasion
- North Texas Students Compete In Science Fair
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures