Hankook Recalling Nearly 1,500 Tires
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (KRLD) – Hankook Tire is recalling nearly 1,500 tires that may develop a separation at the tread/belt edge.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the problem could result in tire failure and loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
The recall includes Dynapro MT LT325/60R18 RT03 tires manufactured August 22, 2011, through September 22, 2013.
Hankook will notify all affected owners and dealers will replace the tires, free of charge.
The recall is expected to begin in November 2013. Owners may contact Hankook at 1-800-466-5665.
More information on the recall can be found on the NHTSA site.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Amid Wailing Sirens, North Texas Teen Makes Connection In Israel
- Perry: America Must End ‘Ambivalence’ On Israel
- Game Warden Issues Alligator Warning At North Texas Lake
- VIDEO: Denton Jailer Fired For Leg Sweep On Prisoner
- Airport Noise Pollution Ruins Couple’s Quality Of Life
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures