DALLAS (KRLD) — Hankook Tire is recalling nearly 1,500 tires that may develop a separation at the tread/belt edge.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the problem could result in tire failure and loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
The recall includes Dynapro MT LT325/60R18 RT03 tires manufactured August 22, 2011, through September 22, 2013.
Hankook will notify all affected owners and dealers will replace the tires, free of charge.
The recall is expected to begin in November 2013. Owners may contact Hankook at 1-800-466-5665.
More information on the recall can be found on the NHTSA site.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Rides To Strong $35M Debut At Box Office
- Gas Prices Up Four Cents To $2.25 A Gallon
- Baltimore Police: Three Gunmen Shoot, Wound Eight In Attack
- Fort Worth Police Investigate Shooting Death Of 17-Year-Old
- Miami Marlins Ace Jose Fernandez Dies In Boating Accident
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures