New American Airlines To Be Listed On Nasdaq
NEW YORK (AP) – For investors who want a piece of American Airlines, it’s goodbye AMR, hello AAL.
The airline to be formed by the merger of American and US Airways said Friday it will use the ticker symbol “AAL” and trade on the Nasdaq Stock Market.
American parent AMR Corp. had traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the “AMR” symbol, although the shares have traded only over the counter since shortly after the company’s November 2011 bankruptcy filing.
The new company will be called American Airlines Group Inc. and based in Fort Worth, Texas.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Broken Texas Tries To Fix Season Against No. 10 Oklahoma
- Dyson-Tolleson Discussion
- Get Buzzed Or Make Gains With New Protein Beer
- 39 Undocumented Immigrants Found In Back Of Big Rig
- Irving Releases Threatening Emails
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures