PLEASANT GROVE (CBSDFW.COM) – Police said three people were killed in a major accident at N. Prairie Creek Rd. and Dunlap Dr. in Dallas.
It happened before 6:30 p.m. Friday evening in the Pleasant Grove area off of Buckner and Lake June. Three people were dead at the scene. Several children were taken to local hospitals. Their conditions are unknown at this time.
Police are investigating the cause of the crash.
This is a developing story. Please stay with CBS 11 News and CBSDFW.COM for updates.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Unemployment Rate Improves To 4.3 Percent, Same As US
- Body Of Missing Fisherman Recovered From Trinity River
- Dallas Woman In ID Thefts Gets 10 years In Nigeria Cars Scam
- Which NFL Team’s Fans Are The ‘Least Dateable’?
- Terrell ISD Builds Treehouse Inside Elementary School
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures