Police: 3 Dead, Toddler Injured In Dallas Wreck
Get Breaking News First
PLEASANT GROVE (CBSDFW.COM) - Police said three people were killed in a major accident at N. Prairie Creek Rd. and Dunlap Dr. in Dallas.
It happened before 6:30 p.m. Friday evening in the Pleasant Grove area off of Buckner and Lake June. Three people were dead at the scene. Several children were taken to local hospitals. Their conditions are unknown at this time.
Police are investigating the cause of the crash.
This is a developing story. Please stay with CBS 11 News and CBSDFW.COM for updates.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Hyundai Recalls 883K Sonatas To Fix Gear Shifters
- AT&T Picks San Antonio For Faster Internet
- Americans Cool To Border-Crossing Kids
- Cowboys Rookie Lawrence Out With Broken Foot
- Member Of ‘Swatting’ Ring Pleads Guilty In Texas
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures