TULSA, Okla. (AP) — Obi Emegano scored 27 points and his team sank 10 3-pointers on Saturday as Oral Roberts handily defeated Texas State 82-65.
The Golden Eagles (2-1) shot 66.7 percent from three-point range in making 10 of 15 tries.
Emegano had four 3-pointers. Shawn Glover scored 18 points, including two 3-pointers, Korey Billbury added 14 points with three 3-pointers and DJ Jackson scored 11 points, with two 3-pointers.
The Bobcats (0-3) kept the game close until Glover hit a 3-pointer with 10:54 to play in the first quarter, giving Oral Roberts a 13-10 lead and sparking an 11-point run. The Golden Eagles led 30-24 at the half, then steadily pulled away.
Emani Gant led Texas State with 14 points.
The teams have faced off five times and ORU holds a 4-1 advantage in the series.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 12-Year-Old Dead, 2 Children Critically Injured After Denton 4-Vehicle Crash
- Fort Worth Police Searching For Robbery Suspect
- Kansas State Upsets Top-Ranked Oklahoma, 80-69
- Grand Champion Steer Sells For $210,000 At Fort Worth Stock Show Auction
- Johnson Rallies North Texas 80-69 Over Louisiana Tech
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures