I decided to use this week’s blog to advise you, our viewers, about some one time only midday program changes on CBS11 and TXA21 this Friday.
As you know, Friday is the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination, and CBS11 News will have full and comprehensive coverage of the ceremony remembering the President live from Dealey Plaza in downtown Dallas from 11:30am-1pm, preceded by CBS11 News at 11am.
So you are thinking to yourself, “that’s great but what’s happening with The Young & The Restless and The Bold & The Beautiful”? Well, have no fear! No 1:42am airings this time! Both shows will be seen at their normal times Friday at 11:30am and 12:30pm on TXA21. As a result, Trisha Goddard and Supreme Justice will not be seen but will return on Monday. Paternity Court with Judge Lauren Lake will be seen at 11am. Both daytime lineups for CBS11 and TXA21 will return with their regularly scheduled programming lineup next Monday.
We know everyone is busy getting ready for the holidays so we will remind you throughout Thursday and Friday where you can catch Y&R and B&B so that you can watch them live or record them for playback later. But we invite you to watch our coverage Friday honoring the memory of the 35th President of the United States, John F. Kennedy.
See you next time.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 4 Dallas Firefighters Treated For Fumes From Pool Chemicals
- Dolphins Intensify Zika-Control Treatments At Sun Life Stadium
- Medical Examiner Confirms Body Found In River To Be Missing SMU Officer
- Auto & Tech Industries Clash Over Talking Cars
- Sigma Nu Suspends Texas A&M Chapter After Drug Death
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures