RICHARDSON (CBSDFW.COM) – Country music singer Rudy Gatlin will be performing with the Highland Park Lads and Lassies Choir at the Eisemann Center in Richardson on Monday, December 2 at 7:30 p.m. as part of a benefit show. Proceeds from the event go to the Marty Manning Cancer Fund.
Marty Manning is a 47-year-old Carrollton resident who has been diagnosed with a rare form of pancreatic cancer. His best chances for survival rest with cancer specialist Dr. Philip Salem in Houston. But Dr. Salem does not accept insurance, forcing Manning’s treatment to be paid entirely out of pocket.
Gatlin is set to play some of his Grammy Award winning Gatlin Brothers hits — minus brothers Larry and Steve — along with traditional Christmas songs. Tickets are still available for the show — click here to purchase or call 972-744-4650.
- Anisimov Has Goal, 3 Assists; Blackhawks Beat Stars 5-1
- Parsons Has 26 As Mavs Defeat Grizzlies 114-110 In OT
- Vince Vaughn’s Thoughts On The Dallas Cowboys
- Jerry Jones & Son Talk Super Bowl, QBs & T.O.
- 12-Year-Old Dead, 2 Children Critically Injured After Denton 4-Vehicle Crash
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures