Watch Believed To Time JFK’s Death For Sale
NEW YORK (AP) - A wristwatch that’s believed to have been used to declare the time of President John F. Kennedy’s death is going on the auction block in New York City.
The 18-carat Patek Philippe timepiece worn by a Texas neurosurgeon is estimated to bring up to $150,000 at Christie’s on Dec. 17.
The watch used by Dr. Kemp Clark was made in 1948. His mother bought it for him a year later for $750.
A portion of the auction proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man Dies In SUV Fire Behind NRH Walmart
- Twitter Lets Merchants Offer Deals To Users
- Things That Apple’s $700 Billion Value Could Buy
- Ferguson Protesters Block Highway In Dallas
- McCoy Not Surprised By Murray’s Rushing
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures