HOUSTON (AP) — Texas A&M and Arizona State will meet on Sept. 5, 2015, at Reliant Stadium in the AdvoCare Texas Kickoff game.
The first installment of this game was played this season when Oklahoma State beat Mississippi State 21-3. LSU and Wisconsin are scheduled for next year’s matchup on Aug. 30, 2014.
Jamey Rootes is president of Lone Star Sports & Entertainment, which puts on the game, and president of the Houston Texans. He’s excited about bringing Texas A&M to Houston, which is just 100 miles from College Station and says:
“They have an incredible tradition overall and you add to it the excitement that’s been generated by the success that Kevin Sumlin and his staff have orchestrated with the move to the SEC — so it was really a great addition.”
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Duncanville High School On High Alert After Social Media Threat
- Trial Opening For Man Accused Of Plotting To Kill Blogger
- Dallas Resident Petitions For Gaston Avenue To Keep Name
- Chiefs Take Over Top Spot In AP Pro32 Poll; Falcons Are 2nd
- Latin Grammy Nominations Postponed Over Natural Disasters
- Before Drug Sentencing Former Cowboy Sends Letter To CBS 11
- 4th Abduction Attempt In Tarrant County
- Evacuations In Milford After Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- Witnesses Watch 2 Lions Kill Lioness At Dallas Zoo
- Safety Institute Suggests Booster Seats Until Age 12
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures